Return and Exchange Policy
Before you decide to return a product from Fudakti, please consider that all products at Fudakti are handmade and every product will be unique and slightly different from each other due to the involvement of humans in the creation process. The subtle variations in colour, design and shape are the beauty of any handmade product which only makes it unique and should not be compared to the industrialized products.
However, if you are still unhappy with the product and would like to return it, we will be pleased to help you and know more about your concerns so that we can improve.
Please find below our Terms and Conditions about returning the product.
- Products that are entitled for return can be returned within 48 hours of receiving the product.
- Products should be returned unused and with all the tags attached.
- Products that are damaged may not be accepted.
Products Eligible for Return:
Not all products are eligible for returns and exchange. It can only be done in the following cases:
- Genuine quality issues in the product arising due to bad workmanship or defective materials.
- Your product must be unused and in the same condition as you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
No Exchange or Refund will be given in the following cases:
- In handcrafted products, there will always be some variation between products.
- Colour variation from what you see on the screen and actual product. We have made every effort to display colors as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display of any color will be completely accurate.
Refunds will be done only in the following cases:
- Packages lost in transit.
- In case the product shipped is the wrong item or not as per order.
- If the product is defective or damaged.
If you need an exchange for the same item, send us an email at Help@fudakti.com and we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
No refunds/exchanges will be given in the following cases:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address, including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by the courier.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
Note: Exchange and Refunds will only be made after we have received the returned shipment., except in the case where the package has been lost in transit.
In the unlikely event that your purchase arrives damaged, you should e-mail us a photo of the damaged product. This should be done within 24 hours of receiving your order. Fudakti team must receive an email at email@example.com to approve your return request. Please ship the product back to the following address:
133, Ashirwad Apartment, Patparganj
Plot No. 74, Landmark-Madhu Vihar, Delhi-110092
Phone: +91 8860142823
Office Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. IST, Monday to Friday. We are closed on weekends and bank holidays.
Upon Authorization of Returns
Please note in case of regular exchange, shipping charges will not be refunded and customers are required to pay for the shipping costs to return the goods to the applicable return address.
Products that may have been damaged, defective or may have been sent by error will be fully refunded.
We aim to process all returns with in 1 week.
If you have any questions about your return, feel free to reach out Fudakti to care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All returns are subjected to the discretion of Fudakti care team. But we take care of our customers.